Twelve of the top 25 pharma companies use Ablexis’ AlivaMab Mouse, the only transgenic animal with a differentiated design for diversity, speed, developability and FTO.
AlivaMab Mouse Design Accelerates Progress from Discovery to Development
- Peer-reviewed design for successful antibody discover and FTO
- Over 500 discovery projects since 2015
- Superior in direct testing versus in vitro display and other transgenic platforms
- Hybrid, single B cell (plasma and memory), immune repertoire display
- Standard antibody, bispecifics, ADSs, CARs,etc.
- Multiple AlivaMab antibodies have entered clinical development since 2018
Our powerful AMMPD immunization methodologies—which include innovative protein, cell and DNA immunizations plus protocols that break immune tolerance—elicit very fast, robust and diverse immune responses to even the most challenging targets in as little as two to six weeks.
Our high-throughput screening of both plasma and memory IgG+ B cell repertoires interrogates up to hundreds of thousands of hybridomas, which is an order of magnitude greater than some single B cell screening technologies and other hybridoma processes.
We deliver bispecific antibodies that are designed for valency, affinity and geometry to drive optimal activity. Further, they are stability engineered and tested for developability to ensure drug-like properties.
*This format not available in public domain